- 1 bunch cilantro (stems and leaves) *washed and dried*
- 1 bunch mint (leaves only) *washed and dried*
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1-3 jalapenos, seeds and all.
- 2 tsp toasted cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp coriander
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp black salt
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- Juice of 2 large limes
- In a food processor, add the garlic and black salt.
- Puree into a paste.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and process until combined. **please wash and dry your cilantro and mint well before using**
I made some Baked and Fried Falafel the other day and this would have been so good stirred into tahini for the dipping sauce.