This Balsamic-Mustard Vinaigrette is so tasty, you will never know it contains around 25 calories per tablespoon!
- Mustard leftover in container
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/8 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 stevia packet or 1 tsp sugar, honey, maple syrup or agave
- 1/2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
- Salt/pepper to taste
Mix everything together in the mustard bottle.
You can replace the fresh garlic with 1 tsp garlic powder if desired.
Lemon Pepper would be an awesome replacement for black pepper.
I enjoyed a tablespoon drizzled over 1/2 of an avocado with fresh parsley for breakfast.