Friday, January 13, 2012

Sample Daily Menu


Even though it's winter, I still have to eat salad because I get such good deals on produce from Haymarket!   One of my favorite meals is a big salad with lots of cabbage and romaine (crunchy), carrots, onions and my homemade Goddess Dressing. I like to top the salad with my 3 Ingredient Veggie Burgers or in this case, Baked Falafel.  Salads like this make a great breakfast that will keep me going for hours.

Lunch is usually some sort of leftover Soup, Stew or Curry.  Basically something that is bean based with lots of veggies and a bit of whole grain.

For dinner, I sometimes have my Sugar Free Breakfast Breads with Peanut Butter and Almond Milk if I'm running low on time.  Sometimes I have a Green Smoothie and on occasion I even have an actual dinner, like Enchilada Bake, Gluten Free Pizza, or even Tacos... but mostly, I have more of what I had for lunch.  



Lately, I've been craving my Amazing Kale Salad..  it's super delicious and so easy to make! 

What are some of your menu staples?  Do you tend to eat the same things over and over like I do or do you crave variety?