Friday, November 25, 2011

Monthly Weight Loss Stats

 ©Melody Pokaow 2011

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all of you!  I hope you had a lovely day with family and friends.  We are actually celebrating today, but I wanted to come and update my weight loss stats.

I lost 9 pounds last month, for a total of 20 since moving to  Boston two months ago!  In last months post, I touched on some of the issues that have contributed to my weight gain and I feel like I am beginning to really get a handle on my emotions/triggers and everything that goes with releasing the weight that I've allowed to hold me back!

I absolutely LOVE living here.  I feel like I'm 18 again and every day I learn something new, connect with great people and all in all I feel like I am HOME.

Food-wise, I am eating better than ever!  Volunteering with Fair Foods and taking advantage of their $2 produce bag is such a blessing.. both in food, but more importantly in spirit.  I am going to be going into people's kitchens and they are going to share their recipes with me for the Fair Foods Blog.

Just a note, not all the recipes will be vegan on that blog.  I will link to the posts for those who are interested, but I will NOT tolerate any bashing of the recipes that people share with me.  (I won't be eating animals, don't worry!)..  we are about making produce accessible.  Any produce is better than no produce.