Monday, October 03, 2011

Peanut butter.



I am short on time and literally ate peanut butter sandwiches for lunch and dinner.  I actually came home from Portsmouth late this morning and then this afternoon started one of my part time jobs cooking for someone.... and spend 4 hours cooking.  

When I cook for other people all day long, I don't really want to cook for myself... and my fridge is VERY bare right now since I was in Portsmouth all weekend.  

Tomorrow I will go shopping and stock up on some veggies so I can cook some great food...  I still have a tiny bit of kale, onion, garlic and daikon for veggies (although not enough kale for a proper serving.)  I also have some white beans in the freezer and a tiny bit of leftover pasta and red sauce mixed with white beans in my freezer... oh and I have some sprouted bread ...    

I found a reduced produce bin in Chinatown last week...  and on Friday morning I am going to hit up Haymarket .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment